All inclusive monthly billing represents great value.
No ‘surprise’ costs as your child progresses through the dance year
- Annual Group Class Tuition
- All registration, admin, regulatory and insurance fees
- Exclusive Access to Students Resources (videos, music & dance related support notes)
- Special Events & Bonus Offers exclusive to DanceStruck Families
- All Performance Concert Hired Costumes for performance dances
- Professionally Filmed Performance DVD/USB
- Performance EOY Trophy & Graduation Gift
- Photo Shoot Day with Group class photo 8 x 10”
- Mid Year Performance Concert Adult tickets x 2
- EOY Performance Concert Adult tickets x 2
For a comprehensive detailed listing of your child’s program fees contact us
- Your monthly fee does not include: Class Uniform items or external events costs such as RAD SFD Exams & VET Dance.
- All Fees are inclusive of GST
- Each term incurs three monthly instalment payment and is drawn on 25th day of each month:February – March – April – May – June – July – August – September – October – November
- No refunds are given under any circumstances for missed classes. Students are welcome to arrange a “make up” class (if applicable) during Terms 1 – 3 only via the parent portal.
- Students enrolling during the term/month will need to pay a pro rata monthly instalment.
- All payments must be made through Integrapay via monthly direct debit instalments from your nominated bank account or credit card. No gateway payment charges will apply except rejection/bounced payments
- Enrolment carries over perpetually to the next month unless otherwise advised in writing 30 days in advance.
- Any change or cancellation of classes must be provided in writing to [email protected] Please note a written (email) 28 day cancellation period applies.
- Discounted fees apply to 2nd Sibling (5%) and 3rd siblings (10%) enrolled
Our full policies, codes of conduct and COVID safe practices can be viewed in the parent portal or website