All inclusive monthly billing represents great value.
No ‘surprise’ costs as your child progresses through the dance year
Base package inclusions
All Inclusive Base Package is $99.00 billed monthly over 10 months and include
- Annual group class tuition offered January - December
- All registration fees, as well as ongoing administration, regulatory and insurance fees
- Exclusive online access to student resources (videos, music, & dance support notes)
- Performance concert costumes
- Professional concert performance film - digital recording
- End-of-year performance trophy and graduation gift
- Photoshoot Session for individual shots and dance groups
- 2 x adult mid-year performance concert tickets
- 2 x adult end-of-year performance concert tickets
- Other special events and bonus offers, exclusive to DanceStruck families
Best Value Packages include add-ons such as Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Acro & Hip Hop & are available as customised programs with special multi class rates, please note prerequisite classes may apply for certain dance styles for safe & measurable progression milestones to be achieved.
- Your monthly fee does not include: Class Uniform items or external events costs such as RAD SFD Exams & VET Dance.
- All Fees are inclusive of GST
- Each term incurs three monthly instalment payment and is drawn on 25th day of each month:February – March – April – May – June – July – August – September – October – November
- No refunds are given under any circumstances for missed classes. Students are welcome to arrange a “make up” class (if applicable) during Terms 1 – 3 only via the parent portal.
- Students enrolling during the term/month will need to pay a pro rata monthly instalment.
- All payments must be made through Integrapay via monthly direct debit instalments from your nominated bank account or credit card. No gateway payment charges will apply except rejection/bounced payments
- Enrolment carries over perpetually to the next month unless otherwise advised in writing 30 days in advance.
- Any change or cancellation of classes must be provided in writing to [email protected] Please note a written (email) 28 day cancellation period applies.
Our full policies, codes of conduct and COVID safe practices can be viewed in the parent portal or website