All inclusive monthly billing represents great value.
No ‘surprise’ costs as your child progresses through the dance year
Base package inclusions
All Inclusive Base Package is from $99.00 billed monthly over 10 months and include
- Annual group class tuition offered January - December
- All registration fees, as well as ongoing administration, regulatory and insurance fees
- Exclusive online access to student resources (videos, music, & dance support notes)
- Performance concert costumes
- Professional concert performance film - digital recording
- End-of-year performance trophy and graduation gift
- Photoshoot Session for individual shots and dance groups
- 2 x adult mid-year performance concert tickets
- 2 x adult end-of-year performance concert tickets
- Other special events and bonus offers, exclusive to DanceStruck families
Best Value Packages include add-ons such as Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, & Acro are available as customised programs with special multi class rates, please note prerequisite classes may apply for certain dance styles for safe & measurable progression milestones to be achieved.
"*" indicates required fields
- Your monthly fee does not include: Class Uniform items or external events costs such as RAD SFD Exams & VET Dance.
- All Fees are inclusive of GST
- Each term incurs three monthly instalment payment and is drawn on 25th day of each month:February – March – April – May – June – July – August – September – October – November
- No refunds are given under any circumstances for missed classes. Students are welcome to arrange a “make up” class (if applicable) during Terms 1 – 3 only via the parent portal.
- Students enrolling during the term/month will need to pay a pro rata monthly instalment.
- All payments must be made through Integrapay via monthly direct debit instalments from your nominated bank account or credit card. No gateway payment charges will apply except rejection/bounced payments
- Enrolment carries over perpetually to the next month unless otherwise advised in writing 30 days in advance.
- Any change or cancellation of classes must be provided in writing to [email protected] Please note a written (email) 28 day cancellation period applies.
We do offer a single class trial to ensure you love your class before committing to enrolment.
Our full policies, codes of conduct and COVID safe practices can be viewed in the parent portal or website