About the Vocational Program
Great for students who are seeking to utilise their love of dance into future dance related careers and professions.
Perfect for students who love a challenge and wish to continue dance training at a high standard whilst still maintaining a high academic pathway at school.
The program is customised to each student using Ballet as the Core platform with elective styles that compliment and develop a well rounded dancer in either the Classical Arts or Performing Arts.
Let’s book your child’s customised trial session where they can experience the magic of dance.
Vocational Dance Program Outcomes
The students will be able to demonstrate and or achieve the following:
- First aid Certificate I
- VET Certificate II in Dance
- Established knowledge of dance history, vocabulary & safe dance practises
- Accomplished performance technical, artistic skills & experience
- Independant capacity to prepare, perform and follow-up for auditions, exams & performances
- Internationally & Nationally Recognised
Accredited Attainment of Dance Levels