About the Vocational Program
Great for students who are seeking to utilise their love of dance into future dance related careers and professions.
Perfect for students who love a challenge and wish to continue dance training at a high standard whilst still maintaining a high academic pathway at school.
The program is customised to each student using Ballet as the Core platform with elective styles that compliment and develop a well rounded dancer in either the Classical Arts or Performing Arts.
Let’s book your child’s customised trial session where they can experience the magic of dance.
We do offer a single class trial to ensure you love your class before committing to enrolment.
Vocational Dance Program Outcomes
The students will be able to demonstrate and or achieve the following:
- First aid Certificate I
- VET Certificate II in Dance
- Established knowledge of dance history, vocabulary & safe dance practises
- Accomplished performance technical, artistic skills & experience
- Independant capacity to prepare, perform and follow-up for auditions, exams & performances
- Internationally & Nationally Recognised
Accredited Attainment of Dance Levels