Ideally, you will have a selection of the following
- A highly driven self-motivated vibrant personality and a real team player
- Value organisation, punctuality & consistency within a creative environment
- Strong communication skills across all ages & be community minded
DanceStruck has over 25 years of experience in dance training for children ages 2-17years. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education in dance and we have nurtured so many amazing children throughout this time who have grown up to retain the performing arts in their lives, careers and heart. Our team is small yet mighty with a real passion to encourage, nurture and inspire every child that steps into our studio.
Benefits of joining our team
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with us:
- Competitive Salary – market-leading package with quarterly bonus
- Staff Development – continuous learning through CPD
- Reward & Recognition Program – annual Awards, bonuses & team fun!
If you’re interested in this position, apply by submitting your resume to [email protected]